Fairy Lamp Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SALE - Fairy Lamp Collection II - SOLD

Go down

SALE - Fairy Lamp Collection II - SOLD Empty SALE - Fairy Lamp Collection II - SOLD

Post by Admin Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:21 pm

Hi everyone,

A former member of our club has recently acquired a modest collection of fairy lamps and would like to offer them for sale to our Fairy Lamp Club members. I have assisted the owner by preparing a website to host images of the fairy lamps. I do not have any information on the lamps except what is posted on the webpage.

All inquiries as to condition and shipping cost are sent directly to the owner by clicking on a thumbnail image. All negotiation will be done directly between the buyer and seller. The Fairy Lamp Club assumes no responsibility for potential sales.

I am sending this announcement first to the loyal members of this forum. In a day or so I will send a notice to all our Fairy Lamp Club members.

Good luck,
Jim.

Last edited by Admin on Wed May 06, 2009 5:05 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling changes)
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.fairylampclub.com

Back to top Go down