Fairy Lamp Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another strange figural or maybe R-369.

2 posters

Go down

Another strange figural or maybe R-369. Empty Another strange figural or maybe R-369.

Post by Admin Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:05 pm

Is it me or is there something different about this figural? Or, is it the same as R-369 and R-374? Maybe it just the way it is painted that makes it look different,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And....what's up with "Ask the seller a question" feature?????????
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.fairylampclub.com

Back to top Go down

Another strange figural or maybe R-369. Empty Re: Another strange figural or maybe R-369.

Post by cadking Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:30 pm

I do believe it is a R-369 lamp for several reasons. The first it that the teeth can be seen and the second level on the tassels have texture while R-374 the tassels are smooth (If I remember right). The other feature is that the area below the nose has a slight indent where R-374 is smooth between the wisker areas. I wish they would have added weather there was anything on the bottom. Some people are very lazzzzzzy when it comes to descriptions.
As far as the "Ask the seller a question" I found the second web page several weeks back. It is something they are slowly adding in. They say it should cut down on the questions as most people ask questions that have been answered either in the description, or in the default settings when the user places the item on Ebay.

cadking

Back to top Go down