Fairy Lamp Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy lamp parts for sale

Go down

Fairy lamp parts for sale Empty Fairy lamp parts for sale

Post by justonslamps Wed May 04, 2011 5:40 am

Good morning. I have several fairy lamp candle dishes for sale. Fenton- 1 spruce green Mosser-5 clear ones. These will fit the Mosser lamps, Fenton lamps and some of the L.G. Wright shades. I have a pair of sapphire blue ones that are marked Petites Choses. Fostoria- 8 pegged fairy lamp/candle lamp bases. These are for candle sticks. All are of the decagon (10) panels. I have put rubber grips on them. A pair of Clarke's Cricklite dishes with center hole for mounting on a metal connector/stand. I consider this pair to be in fair condition as there are several nicks, small chips, etc. on them. They are still very servicable. The last one is one that is marked Clarke. Unusual in that the S is in front of the word Clarke. Each fairy lamp dish is $15.00 each plus shipping. Your choice of any 2 will be $25.00 plus shipping and insurance if wanted. Payment in the form of a check or money order. Email me with any questions. Thanks. John

justonslamps

Back to top Go down