Fairy Lamp Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clarke's Watch Holder

3 posters

Go down

Clarke's Watch Holder Empty Clarke's Watch Holder

Post by cadking Mon May 30, 2016 10:10 am

I don't know how many people saw his little item, or passed it over as not being correct, but I think it was a real find. This is a bedside pocket watch holder and Fairy lamp. This would allow you to see your watch and see the time while it was dark. The red tin construction with the gold advertising is in great condition for its age. The item was sold on eBay as item number 152090972574. I realize that the dome is not correct for the piece, but that could be easily remedied. It also looks to have an area for holding matches below where the watch would hang unless that was for the chain to sit in so it wasn't hanging out and could be caught on fabric causing the whole thing to crash to the floor starting a fire. I wish I would have seen it sooner, and was able to purchase it for the collection, but you can't have everything.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cadking

Back to top Go down

Clarke's Watch Holder Empty Re: Clarke's Watch Holder

Post by jnopoinsett Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:31 pm

I saw this on ebay, and was hoping that someone in the club added it to their collection! It is a rare and wonderful thing! Jim, did you get it???

jnopoinsett

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:36 am

Sorry to say I did not get this great find. Hopefully it went to a good home of someone who really appreciates it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.fairylampclub.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down