Fairy Lamp Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NAILSEA FAIRY LAMP ON A CLARKE BASE WITH ORIG. CANDLE

3 posters

Go down

NAILSEA FAIRY LAMP ON A CLARKE BASE WITH ORIG. CANDLE Empty NAILSEA FAIRY LAMP ON A CLARKE BASE WITH ORIG. CANDLE

Post by cadking Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:03 pm

The title and description call the lamp a Nailsea, but it is a paneled pyramid-size rose marbleized dome. This is the first rose colored one I have seen. The ones most often seen are the green version shown in R-102. It would be nice to have both colors, but the price is set higher than I wish to pay, but it might be in someone elses range. The link to the auction is:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cadking

Back to top Go down

NAILSEA FAIRY LAMP ON A CLARKE BASE WITH ORIG. CANDLE Empty Re: NAILSEA FAIRY LAMP ON A CLARKE BASE WITH ORIG. CANDLE

Post by Admin Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:41 pm

Gees! I wonder where these sellers get there value estimates! Hopefully, they are not trying to recover their "costs".

Jim.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.fairylampclub.com

Back to top Go down

NAILSEA FAIRY LAMP ON A CLARKE BASE WITH ORIG. CANDLE Empty Re: NAILSEA FAIRY LAMP ON A CLARKE BASE WITH ORIG. CANDLE

Post by genden70 Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:37 pm

It does say make offer. Wait until near the end of the auction and if there isn't much activity, make reasonable offer. Who knows, it might work. Genene

genden70

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down