Fairy Lamp Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cricklite shade

2 posters

Go down

Cricklite shade Empty Cricklite shade

Post by genden70 Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:42 pm

Cadking,
There is a cricklite shade on ebay I thought you might be interested in. It is a nontraditional listing, so thought maybe you didn't see it. It is #190235010517. Genene

genden70

Back to top Go down

Cricklite shade Empty Re: Cricklite shade

Post by cadking Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:08 pm

Thank you for the heads up. I find it VERY interesting that the brass CRICKLITE band has the text stamped upside-down, so when the shade is in the cup, it is not text up as all my examples are. This would be a nice "error" to put in the collection. Another thing about these bands I have noticed in the recent weeks, is that some have both ends braized together, while some have a tab / slot system to adjust the diameter. This example has the ends attached together as can be seen in the photos.

cadking

Back to top Go down

Post by cadking Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:33 am

I watch the price climb up on this shade day by day. I wonder if it is because of the error in the band. $40.00+ is more than I wish to pay for this odd ball shade. I would not have a very good way to display the band of this one and another without just sitting them next to each other, I don't wish to do that. I hope that someone else enjoys the shade.

cadking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down