Fairy Lamp Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New fairy lamp piece and a picture of my first

2 posters

Go down

New fairy lamp piece and a picture of my first Empty New fairy lamp piece and a picture of my first

Post by greenfairy13 Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:14 am

These aren't quite as fantastic as others I've seen on here, but they're my first and I love them. At any rate, thought I'd share my new piece (that my parents bought for my birthday) and my very first lamp that I found at the antique store up the street. I'm really proud of the new one, which is carnival glass with subtle violet iridescence in the sunlight that I think can be seen from the picture. It's almost twice the size as the first and is made by Fenton (according to the signature on the bottom of the base). The first doesn't have a signature, so I'm not sure who made it. Thanks for looking!

New fairy lamp piece and a picture of my first Fairy_14

New fairy lamp piece and a picture of my first Fairy_15
greenfairy13
greenfairy13

Back to top Go down

New fairy lamp piece and a picture of my first Empty Re: New fairy lamp piece and a picture of my first

Post by Admin Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:02 am

I really like your new Fenton fairy lamp. I am, however, partial to opalescent glass. The Fenton line of fairy lamps (they call them Fairy Lights) makes for a wonderful collection. There are so many styles available and many are reasonably priced. There is a very good article on our Club's website titled FENTON FAIRY LIGHT MOLDS by Joanne Nehler. You will find your new lamp included in the article along with many others. The following link will take you right to the article.

Thanks for sharing,
Jim.

P.S. Tell your parents to keep those gifts coming. Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.fairylampclub.com

Back to top Go down

New fairy lamp piece and a picture of my first Empty Re: New fairy lamp piece and a picture of my first

Post by greenfairy13 Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:56 pm

Thanks for the comments and link, Jim! I find that I'm partial to carnival/opalescent glass lamps as well. As for the presents, I'll definitely tell my parents to keep the fairy lamps coming! I gave my mother a list of lamps to give her an idea of what I liked and this Fenton one was her favorite. I'm thrilled about it.

Thanks again!
greenfairy13
greenfairy13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down