Fairy Lamp Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CRANBERRY WEBB CAMEO FAIRY LAMP

3 posters

Go down

CRANBERRY WEBB CAMEO FAIRY LAMP Empty CRANBERRY WEBB CAMEO FAIRY LAMP

Post by cadking Fri May 25, 2012 8:34 am

A nice Cameo shade has been posted on ebay. Go take a look, and place a bid if you would like it in your collection. The link is:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Here is a photo
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cadking

Back to top Go down

CRANBERRY WEBB CAMEO FAIRY LAMP Empty Re: CRANBERRY WEBB CAMEO FAIRY LAMP

Post by Admin Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:04 am

Auctions continually amaze me! Why was there not more interest in this fairy lamp? I knaow it needs a matching base but cameo fairy lamps rarely come up for auction.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.fairylampclub.com

Back to top Go down

CRANBERRY WEBB CAMEO FAIRY LAMP Empty cameo

Post by cadking Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:48 am

I agree that cameo shades rarely come up; however, I would have gone higher if the cameo was done better. It seemed from the photos that the white was over cut and didn’t leave much behind. The shade was also very one sided in its detail.
The rings at the top are very white while you lose the white as it traveled down the shade. Maybe the white was put on very thin, limiting what the artisan could do with it.

cadking

Back to top Go down

CRANBERRY WEBB CAMEO FAIRY LAMP Empty Relisted

Post by cadking Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:19 am

I noticed that this lamp was relisted as item 251096564816 on eBay and had a single bid and final selling price of $1000 USD. I hope that the high bidder has a nice location for it in their cabinet.

cadking

Back to top Go down

CRANBERRY WEBB CAMEO FAIRY LAMP Empty Again but different.

Post by cadking Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:11 pm

I see that there is another Webb Cameo lamp on ebay similar to the last. The thing that interested me about this lamp is not the design on the front, but the design on the back. Just like the last Cameo shade, the detail and bright white color is muted due to the thin layer of white glass that was left behind. The design on the back has a similar moth as discussed in the Fairy Lamps section under the following link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The lamp is located at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] If anyone has one like this in blue that you no longer want, please let me know. Here is a photo of the back side of the latest lamp. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cadking

Back to top Go down

Post by ROBNATHAN63 Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:57 pm

Hi cadking, I sold that Cameo Fairy Lamp on Ebay over a year ago, The buyer loved it. Rob.

ROBNATHAN63

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down