Fairy Lamp Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

maker of pagoda-shaped contemporary fairy lamps

2 posters

Go down

maker of pagoda-shaped contemporary fairy lamps Empty maker of pagoda-shaped contemporary fairy lamps

Post by RedQueen2 Thu May 14, 2015 12:42 am

Hi everyone. In packing most of my fairy lamps and trying to label them correctly I came upon one I'd forgotten about. I'm sorry, don't have a picture right now but I'm sure it's contemporary. I've seen them in two sizes and this one is the larger one. It's a five-sided pagoda shaped fairy lamp with a fitted top. Mine is an intense combination of yellow and orange and is really quite beautiful when lit. I've been trying to research them on-line and it looks like they might be L.E. Smith Glass Company? Does anyone know? I appreciate any help and thank you in advance for your time! Maddie

RedQueen2

Back to top Go down

maker of pagoda-shaped contemporary fairy lamps Empty Re: maker of pagoda-shaped contemporary fairy lamps

Post by Admin Thu May 14, 2015 5:47 am

I would be happy to provide what information I have, but a photo would be helpful.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.fairylampclub.com

Back to top Go down

maker of pagoda-shaped contemporary fairy lamps Empty Re: maker of pagoda-shaped contemporary fairy lamps

Post by Admin Thu May 14, 2015 6:28 am

The following link will take you to an article on LE Smith's line of fairy lamp, including the pagoda style.  However, there are other styles of pagoda lamps made by other companies.  If your is different, pkease include a photo of what you have and I will try to help.

Jim

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.fairylampclub.com

Back to top Go down

maker of pagoda-shaped contemporary fairy lamps Empty Thank you!

Post by RedQueen2 Thu May 14, 2015 9:13 am

Thank you so much! Mine is exactly like the one in the picture except for color. I mis-spoke when I said five sided though...thanks again. Maddie

RedQueen2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down