New to this forum but not to the group!

Go down

New to this forum but not to the group! Empty New to this forum but not to the group!

Post by Sweet_Dream_Weaver on Thu May 29, 2008 11:49 am

HELLO! When I went to the old group on yahoo, I found you had moved so I came with you all. This is nahnahufool! I have missed hearing your updates!
Sweet_Dream_Weaver
Sweet_Dream_Weaver

Back to top Go down

New to this forum but not to the group! Empty Re: New to this forum but not to the group!

Post by Admin on Thu May 29, 2008 1:10 pm

Wow! Welcome to the forum. It has been a very long time since I have heard from you.

Hope all is well with you and yours

Jim.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.fairylampclub.com

Back to top Go down

New to this forum but not to the group! Empty Re: New to this forum but not to the group!

Post by Sweet_Dream_Weaver on Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:22 am

Admin wrote:Wow! Welcome to the forum. It has been a very long time since I have heard from you.
Hope all is well with you and yours
Jim.

Thank you Jim! Yes, we are doing well and I still have my small collection. I do not have internet cause my computer crashed sometime ago and I haven't replaced it yet. Plus no internet at the house.

I have a short time at the library and will try to stop by as much as I can.

Glad your still around and doing the News Letter and this is a much nicer format the yahoo's.
Becca
Sweet_Dream_Weaver
Sweet_Dream_Weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:03 pm

Glad you found us! I think we have had some good discussions on this forum and look forward to your oarticipation.

Jim.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.fairylampclub.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum