Fairy Lamp Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

set of three Hearn Wright & co 1897 figurals for sale

2 posters

Go down

set of three Hearn Wright & co 1897 figurals for sale Empty set of three Hearn Wright & co 1897 figurals for sale

Post by George Holder Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:40 am

Hello ,I have a set of three figurals from 1897 commemorating Queen Victorias Diamond Jubilee.
They are from the London Suppliers Hearn Wright &co Who had them manufactured by the Eclipse Glass works company, There were many forms but the most sought after are the bust of Queen Victoria, A cluster of Grapes and a tulip.
I have all three for sale all of which are in fine condition.
If any one is interested in purchasing the set please contact me through the forum or call me direct on 07777601819 Many thanks George

Last edited by George Holder on Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling errors)

George Holder

Back to top Go down

set of three Hearn Wright & co 1897 figurals for sale Empty Re: set of three Hearn Wright & co 1897 figurals for sale

Post by Admin Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:53 am

Hi George.

Do you have a photo? If so, and you need help, just send the photo to me - jimsapp7@msn.com - and I'll post it for you.

Jim
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.fairylampclub.com

Back to top Go down