Fairy Lamp Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undocumented Victorian Fairy Lamp Photo Album

2 posters

Go down

Undocumented Victorian Fairy Lamp Photo Album Empty Undocumented Victorian Fairy Lamp Photo Album

Post by Admin Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:41 am

Undocumented Victorian Fairy Lamp Photo Album

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A complete set of all the back issues of the Fairy Lamp Club Newsletters.  The newsletters has been published every quarter since 1996.  This is a unique document not available any where except through the Fairy Lamp Club.  The two volume set of Newsletters include a complete index of articles and numbered tab pages and is bound in three-ring binders with an colorful cover insert and spine label.
$43
(Shipping to US included)

No longer available

All rights reserved
This publication is for the private and personal use of the buyer.  No portion of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, or integrated into any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the Fairy Lamp Newsletter, Editor-Publisher.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.fairylampclub.com

Back to top Go down

Undocumented Victorian Fairy Lamp Photo Album Empty Re: Undocumented Victorian Fairy Lamp Photo Album

Post by FloridaLady Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:50 pm

Hello Jim, May I purchase this publication from you? If so, let me know and I can either PayPal you or send you a e-bank check. Thank you, FloridaLady, Judith

FloridaLady

Back to top Go down

Undocumented Victorian Fairy Lamp Photo Album Empty Re: Undocumented Victorian Fairy Lamp Photo Album

Post by Admin Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:15 pm

Judith,

I am sorry, but I no longer produce that publication as a three ring binder.  I may, however, produce it on a USB thumb drive in the future.

In the meantime, I would suggest the following book:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Fairy Lamps - Elegance in Candle Lighting by Bob and Pat Ruf

$55.00 (Shipping to US included)

Candle powered "fairy lamps" made Victorian and Edwardian homes glow with light, and make modern collectors glow with nostalgia. Over 800 lamps made from 1880 through the 1930s are shown in full color in this new book. The lamps range from the simplest examples given out with boxes of candles to the most extravagant chandelier assemblages made for lords, rajahs, and royalty. As part of the fascinating history of lighting devices and fuels, this work draws upon many primary sources to trace the development of fairy lamps, and catalog examples that can be found on today's market. It provides an indispensable resource for collectors and dealers, of lighting devices, pottery, and art glass. 240 pgs. 800 plus color photos. Excellent but used condition.

If you wish to better appreciate your Mother's collection, this book will provide a wealth of information.

Payment may be by Paypal or e-check to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.fairylampclub.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down