Fairy Lamp Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fairy lamp collection I am selling

2 posters

Go down

fairy lamp collection I am selling  Empty fairy lamp collection I am selling

Post by favoritegram Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:32 pm

We have a consignor to our shop who is downsizing to a retirement community. He has been a major collector of Fairy lamps and has or had about 400 lamps, mostly Fenton that he as brought us to sell. I knew very little about fairy lamps when we started. He brings us about 45 at a time. I have gotten good at researching but there are some I can't find much information to price. This has been a fun and informative experience. I have been slowly listing them on ebay and am stunned at the prices on a few. I knew Michael Dickinson ones were good, but not finding some of them to id, I started them at what I thought was reasonable and they flew. Now I have the birds of winter series and dont find them in the books he finally gave us. I have someone who wants to buy the Downy Woodpecker and only find it on worthpoint which I don't subscribe to. Looking around our shop now I feel overwhelmed with these gorgeous lamps. If anyone can give me a clue what the birds of winter ones should sell for, I will be eternally grateful.
Lainey

favoritegram

Back to top Go down

fairy lamp collection I am selling  Empty Re: fairy lamp collection I am selling

Post by Admin Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:18 pm

I don't follow Fenton candle lamps very closely and would not begin to estimate a value for your "Birds of Winter" series. However, two were sold recently on eBay, one for $50 and one for $53. The auctions are:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.fairylampclub.com

Back to top Go down