Fairy Lamp Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebay also has a Burmese candle cup for a fairy lamp on right now

2 posters

Go down

Ebay also has a Burmese candle cup for a fairy lamp on right now Empty Ebay also has a Burmese candle cup for a fairy lamp on right now

Post by cadking Fri May 30, 2008 7:50 am

The Burmese candle cup for a fairy lamp is located at :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cadking

Back to top Go down

Ebay also has a Burmese candle cup for a fairy lamp on right now Empty Re: Ebay also has a Burmese candle cup for a fairy lamp on right now

Post by cadking Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:55 am

Well I think someone got a nice item at a nice price. With a winning bid of $27.00 with shipping, you could use it in a Burmese lamp and remove the clear cup. As seldom as these come to market, I thought that it would have been a higher price. Smile

cadking

Back to top Go down

Ebay also has a Burmese candle cup for a fairy lamp on right now Empty Re: Ebay also has a Burmese candle cup for a fairy lamp on right now

Post by genden70 Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:44 pm

I got the burmese candle cup and am delighted and have a good place for it. I have been looking for quite a while and they seldom come up separately or even with a complete lamp. It is fenton, but is very much like the Clarke burmese cups. Genene

genden70

Back to top Go down

Post by cadking Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:31 pm

I still think that is a good purchase since the cheapest Burmese lamp from Fenton right now is around $180.00. It may be a Fenton cup, but that should never lower the value of a Clarke Burmese lamp since the pieces can be exchanged back to a clear cup if it were to be sold as age correct. It will tie the pieces together better, so you should be happy with your purchase.
Keep looking as ponies can be found around many corners.

cadking

Back to top Go down

Post by genden70 Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:12 pm

I appreciate the encouragement. Genene

genden70

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down