Fairy Lamp Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clarke Lamp Cups with holes

3 posters

Go down

Clarke Lamp Cups with holes Empty Clarke Lamp Cups with holes

Post by Admin Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:02 pm

Does anyone have any Clarke lamp cups, pyramid or fairy-size, with holes in the bottom. The holes are typically 3/8" in diameter but, the size is not important. If you have any, would you please send me photos. I just need the photos, I do not wish to buy it.

Below is generally what I am looking for but with embossing to identify it as a Clarke lamp cup.

Clarke Lamp Cups with holes Old11411

Jim.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.fairylampclub.com

Back to top Go down

Clarke Lamp Cups with holes Empty Clarke Fairy Lamp Dish wih hole

Post by justonslamps Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:25 am

Jim, I have 2 of these. I will try to get a pic to you soon. These are marked but have the word cricklite and the hole cuts out most of the fairy symbol. Thanks. John

justonslamps

Back to top Go down

Clarke Lamp Cups with holes Empty Re: Clarke Lamp Cups with holes

Post by cadking Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:07 am

Jim,
I also have several of these cups with the holes in the center, but none of mine have markings just like the one photo you posted. These cups also need a candle cup with three or four feet on the bottom that fit inside. The clear (unmarked) cups are in the lamps shown in the book as R-634. Are you writting an article on the purpose of this design?

CadKing

cadking

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:18 am

cadking wrote:Jim,
I also have several of these cups with the holes in the center, but none of mine have markings just like the one photo you posted. These cups also need a candle cup with three or four feet on the bottom that fit inside. The clear (unmarked) cups are in the lamps shown in the book as R-634. Are you writting an article on the purpose of this design?
Yes, I am considering an article on Clarke lamp cups with a hole in the center. I would appreciate photos (profile showing the feet and oblique showing the hole) of your cups when you have time.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.fairylampclub.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down