Fairy Lamp Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Help IDing Some Victorian Fairy Lamps

3 posters

Go down

Need Help IDing Some Victorian Fairy Lamps Empty Need Help IDing Some Victorian Fairy Lamps

Post by suzanneccurran Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:31 pm

I recently purchased a small Fairy Lamp collection. I am listing them on eBay. I was able to id all but the attached lamps. I will be listing as soon as I can ID. Can anyone help?

Need Help IDing Some Victorian Fairy Lamps 359894327_o
Need Help IDing Some Victorian Fairy Lamps 359894338_o
Need Help IDing Some Victorian Fairy Lamps 359894346_o
Need Help IDing Some Victorian Fairy Lamps 359894360_o
Need Help IDing Some Victorian Fairy Lamps 359894368_o

Thank you so much! Laughing

suzanneccurran

Back to top Go down

Need Help IDing Some Victorian Fairy Lamps Empty Re: Id helo on fairy lamps

Post by justonslamps Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:06 pm

Suzanne, I can help you on 3 of them. The green two piece one is made by Viking and is diamond point pattern. The clear one that is two piece with the handle is made by Mosser Glass of Cambridge, Ohio and is still available. The cased glass one I believe is one that was sold by L.G.Wright and was probably made by Fenton for them as Wright did not make their own glass. This cased glass one is from the 1970's. I have had several of these cased ones and they are very nice. Hope this helps. I don't know about the other 2. John

justonslamps

Back to top Go down

Need Help IDing Some Victorian Fairy Lamps Empty Re: Need Help IDing Some Victorian Fairy Lamps

Post by Admin Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:04 am

Very good John,

The white "ball-shaped" lamp was made Hocking Glass Company. It is the Miss America Pattern produced 1933 – 1938. It came in several colors and originally sold for .88 cents. (According to an article in Issue XIX, May 2001 of our Club's Newsletter.)

I do not know about the vintage or maker of the "chimney-type". I have not seen this particular style before. I assume it to be Bohemian.

Jim.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.fairylampclub.com

Back to top Go down

Need Help IDing Some Victorian Fairy Lamps Empty Re: Need Help IDing Some Victorian Fairy Lamps

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down