Fairy Lamp Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Durand Vine & Leaf w/ Spun Threading Fairy Lamp Shades

3 posters

Go down

Durand Vine & Leaf w/ Spun Threading Fairy Lamp Shades Empty Durand Vine & Leaf w/ Spun Threading Fairy Lamp Shades

Post by cadking Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:42 pm

These are interesting. I don't think I have seen a pair quite like this. Does anyone have any ideas? The ebay number is 380297855529 or the link is :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This is one of the pictures they have posted on the auction:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cadking

Back to top Go down

Durand Vine & Leaf w/ Spun Threading Fairy Lamp Shades Empty Re: Durand Vine & Leaf w/ Spun Threading Fairy Lamp Shades

Post by Admin Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:48 pm

Well, I can't attest to the maker or vintage but I think they are shades for a gas or electric lamp.

Jim.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.fairylampclub.com

Back to top Go down

Durand Vine & Leaf w/ Spun Threading Fairy Lamp Shades Empty Re: Durand Vine & Leaf w/ Spun Threading Fairy Lamp Shades

Post by jnopoinsett Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:43 am

These ARE for electric lights. They take a 2-part metal collar that screws together in the top hole and provides "UNO" threads to screw onto the edge of a standard electric light socket. The are NOT fairy lamp shades.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas yesterday. I must have been good, as I received a Victorian fairy lamp! :-)

John

jnopoinsett

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down