Fairy Lamp Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Worcester Cricklites - Pair - three lamps

2 posters

Go down

Royal Worcester Cricklites - Pair - three lamps Empty Royal Worcester Cricklites - Pair - three lamps

Post by Admin Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:30 pm

I have been contacted to assist in finding a buyer for a pair of Royal Worcester Cricklite stands.  Each has three Cricklites.  The owner has indicated they are in perfect condition, but I have not seen them.  If you are interested, or know someone who may be interested, contact me and I will put you in contact with the seller.  You may send me a note at jimsapp7@msn.com

Royal Worcester Cricklites - Pair - three lamps 001_fo11

Royal Worcester Cricklites - Pair - three lamps 002_fo10
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.fairylampclub.com

Back to top Go down

Royal Worcester Cricklites - Pair - three lamps Empty Pair of Cricklite

Post by cadking Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:47 am

Jim,
Are the two lamps shown, or is the photos of the same lamp? I would like to know if the left and right lamps are present rather than two of the same. Also if they both have the shades. Could you also tell what height these are?
BR

cadking

Back to top Go down

Royal Worcester Cricklites - Pair - three lamps Empty Re: Royal Worcester Cricklites - Pair - three lamps

Post by Admin Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:49 pm

They are an "identical" pair.  Not a "matched" pair.

I recieved the following from the seller with additional photos.  

BOTH ROYAL WORCESTER FIGURES ARE 17 INCHES HIGH, THEN YOU PUT THE BRASS ARMS ON PLUS CRICKLITE BASES AND SHADES,THEN YOU PUT THE SILK SHADES OVER THE CRICKLITE GLASS SHADES.  

SO. -  2 FIGURED LAMPS PLUS 6 CRICKLITE GLASS SHADES PLUS 6 SILK SHADES .  ALL ORIGINAL

Royal Worcester Cricklites - Pair - three lamps 003_fo10

Royal Worcester Cricklites - Pair - three lamps 004_fo10
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.fairylampclub.com

Back to top Go down

Royal Worcester Cricklites - Pair - three lamps Empty Re: Royal Worcester Cricklites - Pair - three lamps

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down