Fairy Lamp Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cranberry Nailsea Fairy Lamp you should look at

2 posters

Go down

A Cranberry Nailsea Fairy Lamp you should look at Empty A Cranberry Nailsea Fairy Lamp you should look at

Post by cadking Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:55 pm

I just found this Nailsea lamp on ebay and I'm having a hard time trying to figure it out. Have a look and tell me what you think. It is located at:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cadking

Back to top Go down

A Cranberry Nailsea Fairy Lamp you should look at Empty Re: A Cranberry Nailsea Fairy Lamp you should look at

Post by Admin Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:05 am

This seller has been trying to sell this item for some time with no luck. I think he would do better if he split it into two separate auctions. I think the fairy lamp base would sell quickly for a good price. I think the shade is an oil lamp shade for a mid-size lamp. I also think it would sell if separated from the fairy lamp base.

Jim.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.fairylampclub.com

Back to top Go down

A Cranberry Nailsea Fairy Lamp you should look at Empty Re: A Cranberry Nailsea Fairy Lamp you should look at

Post by cadking Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:57 am

Now that you mention the fact that the shade could be for an oil lamp, I looked at the photos a little closer and noticed that the shade opening has been ground down to a rounded edge. I now wonder if this was an electric light shade has had the flair ground off. An oil lamp would still have the flat edge where it would sit in the shade ring.

cadking

Back to top Go down

Post by cadking Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:43 pm

Once again I am shocked. This lamp is no longer available. My bet is someone wrote and asked if the pieces could be divided and they would purchase one of the pieces as Jim noted could be done in his posting. Very good call Mr. Admin.

cadking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down