Fairy Lamp Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brass cricklite galleries

3 posters

Go down

Brass cricklite galleries Empty Brass cricklite galleries

Post by fairysam Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:53 am

Dear all I have come across two cricklite glass dolphin bases but they come without their galleries and cups. Please can anyone give me an idea of the possibility of getting replacements? Or is this just going to be a bridge too far. They are gorgeous in their own right but i'm not sure of how to go about restoring them. Any advice on this would be much appreciated. Also if anyone has an idea of the value of the bases on their own would be great. The lamp is pictured in the undocumented section of the club page U - 232.

Best wishes to all in this lovely field of collecting

Sam

fairysam

Back to top Go down

Brass cricklite galleries Empty Re: Brass cricklite galleries

Post by Admin Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:03 am

Sam,

The dolphins make a fine stand for the Cricklites, alrhought probably not a Clarke commissioned design, they serve the purpose very well.

Finding the brass arms may prove to be the most difficult task. You rarely see them being offered alone. The fairy lamps and cups could be found, but may be more expensive than you may be willing to invest.

Jim
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.fairylampclub.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fairysam Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:33 pm

Hi Jim thank you. I have been scouring the internet to find the arms and can't find any. It's amazing that the glass survives and the arms don't! Oh well I will look a bit longer - Problem there is the more I look the more I see that I like!!! Thank you so much for getting in touch. Sam

fairysam

Back to top Go down

Brass cricklite galleries Empty Cricklite Galleries

Post by cadking Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:04 pm

Would it be possible for you to post a photo of the bases? I would like to see them and what the tops look like. Thanks.

cadking

Back to top Go down

Post by fairysam Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:56 am

Hi cadking, yes certainly, I will get a photo for you. let me know what you think. Best regards Sam

fairysam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down